PARADE NAUTIQUE DES GPA A CARENTAN 2019

Discussions & announcements

Moderator: bobassel

Cees

PARADE NAUTIQUE DES GPA A CARENTAN 2019

Post by Cees » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:50 am

Hello friends from the world of amphibia,

as in 2014, the commune CARENTAN, asks me to mount a nautical parade with GPA.

Two words on the future program for this big gathering of GPA.

to date, 7 GPAs are registered, free registration but mandatory.
for the good progress of this day of Memory.

Sunday 9 June 2019 day in CARENTAN:
- 10h00 / 10h30: implementation of the GPA by order of the chassis number. An email will sort you by order. Souvenir photos, presentation of souvenir gifts and public presentation of the GPA in front of the landing barge. Possibility of launching in the morning and parking with a tray car on the site;
- 12:15 pm: meal offered by the city of CARENTAN. The meal will be taken on site near the GPA. Eating staff to provide me by end of May 2019;
- 14h00: launching in the port (not obligatory) Each owner is responsible for his sailors on board, a zodiac will provide security;
- 14h15: displacement in the channel of High Dick until the lock, a little less than 2 kilometers;
- 15h00 / 15h30: departure of the nautical parade in tribute of the liberators with the presence of the barge of CARENTAN and a GMC AMPHIBIE of M xxx
for the VIPs of the Town Hall and the press. the GPAs will navigate in triangle point forward behind the barge, they will be presented to the microphone and applauded by an audience
numerous;
-end of device around 17:30.

Only the GPAs are authorized by the Mairie de CARENTAN to launch this day. Presence of a security guard to ban other amphibians. At the exit of the water, there will be the possibility of flushing the GPAs on the morning parking spot.

Best regards.
Philippe PIERREJEAN.
GPA 833

gpamark

Re: PARADE NAUTIQUE DES GPA A CARENTAN 2019

Post by gpamark » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:05 pm

Hi do we register through you? i.e. Private message you?
Thanks mark

gpamark

Post by gpamark » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:07 pm

Hi on the g503 forum you posted that the date is to be known in a few weeks,this was posted after the post on this forum?
If you could confirm if it is the Sunday 9th of June 2019 or not?
Thanks mark.

bobassel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by bobassel » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:57 pm

Hi Mark, this is also what I have received!
Hello friends from the world of amphibia,

as in 2014, the commune CARENTAN, asks me to mount a nautical parade with GPA.

Two words on the future program for this big gathering of GPA.

to date, 7 GPAs are registered, free registration but mandatory.
for the good progress of this day of Memory.

Sunday 9 June 2019 day in CARENTAN:
- 10h00 / 10h30: implementation of the GPA by order of the chassis number. An email will sort you by order. Souvenir photos, presentation of souvenir gifts and public presentation of the GPA in front of the landing barge. Possibility of launching in the morning and parking with a tray car on the site;
- 12:15 pm: meal offered by the city of CARENTAN. The meal will be taken on site near the GPA. Eating staff to provide me by end of May 2019;
- 14h00: launching in the port (not obligatory) Each owner is responsible for his sailors on board, a zodiac will provide security;
- 14h15: displacement in the channel of High Dick until the lock, a little less than 2 kilometers;
- 15h00 / 15h30: departure of the nautical parade in tribute of the liberators with the presence of the barge of CARENTAN and a GMC AMPHIBIE of M xxx
for the VIPs of the Town Hall and the press. the GPAs will navigate in triangle point forward behind the barge, they will be presented to the microphone and applauded by an audience
numerous;
-end of device around 17:30.

Only the GPAs are authorized by the Mairie de CARENTAN to launch this day. Presence of a security guard to ban other amphibians. At the exit of the water, there will be the possibility of flushing the GPAs on the morning parking spot.

Best regards.
Philippe PIERREJEAN.
GPA 8334.
Ford GPA 12350, april 4th 1943
Author of GPA book,
Willys MD M38A1, A13817 1952