GPA Frame Found

Discussions & announcements

Moderator: bobassel

GPA2196

GPA Frame Found

Post by GPA2196 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:03 am

Gentlemen,

I found a GPA Frame which is very restorable and usable in my opinion. It is SN 10266 I believe... I can re verify. The good... 90 percent very solid and little rust. Rust is in the front horns drivers side needs work other side is good. Has a good battery tray and support on the passenger side... that is probably worth more than the whole frame. The frame towers were cut but the bottoms are in decent shape. Also has original sections of the Masonite/wood pieces that block off the storage area. Since my GPA is done I am going to offer this for sale but would like some guidance as what to ask. I'd rather sell it to our group than put it on ebay. Do you guys think 2K is too steep? I know I could probably get half that for the battery tray as I was offered to sell some of my other ones for that when I had several. Here are some pictures.... the brake and clutch are there as is the Master Cylinder however looks like the MC would need replacing or serious renovation. What do you guys think? Let me know the value so I can figure out what to do with it. Here are some pics.

Thanks,
Tony